23 June 2015

SEPHORA LUSTER MATTE LIP COLORS | MULBERRY, MAGENTA, ROSE LUSTER

Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Colors. A lightweight matte lip color with a luster finish, offering that smooth sheen that I personally love. Hydrating natural oils keep my lips from drying out and cracking; however, I think this also prevents the formula to dry completely, which some people might mind - I quite like it. As for lasting power, the stain left behind lasts longer than the actual formula does. Another thing some might not be a fan of. Me? I like.
I ordered three shades from Sephora ($16 each): Mulberry, Magenta, and Rose Luster. Typical, I know! These are the types of shades I always gravitate towards, even though I probably have similar shades somewhere I my 
collection. The more, the merrier! 
SEPHORA LUSTER MATTE LIP COLORS
I'm wearing Mulberry in the photo above. I freaking love it!  Have you picked out any of these Sephora Lip Creams? 

Connect with me!

MY LATEST VIDEO: I went to a Korean Scrub and Massage Spa and got naked in public!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1